New Launch


- At Kolshet Road, Thane
- By Lodha Group
  • Land Parcel : 40 Acres
  • Floors : 30 Storeys
  • 25000 sq.ft. club house
  • 2 Acres Private forest
  • 5000 sq.ft. Gymnasium
2 acres of land dedicated to man-made forest. 6 swimming pool which includes 1 indoor temperature controlled swimming pool only for ladies. FIFA standard size Football Ground.
-70% open area
- Starts At ₹ 79 Lacs* Onwards

Pre-Register here for Best Offers


At Lodha Amara, you will discover just how enriching, and full of promise every minute can be. It is a prestigious project located at Thane West in Mumbai. Live in a home with optimal space planning. You are presenting thoughtfully designed 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bed residences with a lush 40-acre oasis filled with over a thousand trees and countless experiences & with superior interiors to ensure more privacy. The abode boasts all the amenities you need in today’s modern day.

This township is planned in 3 Phases and its 1st phase is completed with a fully active clubhouse and world-class amenities. 30 % of apartments are ready for delivery, remaining 70 % are available for sale with exclusive choices. Lodha Amara is the perfect place for you to live a blissful life. Be a part of this grand lifestyle at Amara by Lodha – Thane’s greenest, finest, and most successful neighbourhood.

Price Pricing
Type Carpet Area Price
Investing In The Best Location
1 BHK 446 Sq.Ft. ₹ 88 Lacs* Onwards
2 BHK 618 Sq.Ft. ₹ 1.25 Cr* Onwards
2 BHK with Deck 666 - 722 Sq.Ft ₹ 1.35 Cr* Onwards
3 BHK Optima 830 sqft ₹ 1.70 Cr* Onwards
3 BHK with Deck 958 sqft ₹ 2.15 Cr* Onwards
3 BHK 955 - 1176 Sq.Ft ₹ 2.10 Cr*Onwards
4 BHK 1165 sqft ₹ 2.89 Cr*Onwards

Payment Plan  LODHA AMARA Download

Download CostSheet  LODHA AMARA Download

Floor Plans
Site & Floor Plan
2 BHK with Deck
3 BHK Optima
3 BHK with Deck

Amenities Amenities
Swimming Pool
Indoor Games
Cafeteria 1
Basketball Court 1
Billiards Table
CCTV Security
Multipurpose Hall


Location Location Map

At Lodha, our passion is to create landmarks that meet global standards, epitomise the values of our family, and are built on a legacy of trust spanning four decades. We are guided by our vision of ‘Building a Better Life’. Lodha enables and transforms you to be a better version of yourself by maximising your potential and leading a flourished life. All our developments deliver the highest level of design and craftsmanship, uncompromising quality, unparalleled service – putting Lodha developments in the league of the world’s finest. Our homes are designed to enable more productivity, amenities designed and curated to equip with opportunity! Be it greens/open spaces designed to live a healthier and fuller life or gentry to match like-mindedness, banquets and club houses to network or striking the right chord with the right people, Lodha ensures that your next biggest milestone, is within reach.

Thane station - 6 mins
Sandoz Baug bus stop - 2 mins
Proposed Kasarvadavali Metro Station - 5 mins
DMart Kolshet - 2 mins
Borivali - 20 mins
Vikhroli - 25 mins

Virtual Tour
Virtual Tour
About lodha

Lodha Group majored in building estates around India with well acquainted market ideas. They achieved the net sales in India around 7,163 Cr in 2017-2018, and have completed more than 11,000 stunning, convenient and environment friendly homes and offices with stylish lifestyle packages. For this they are been awarded with accolades like ‘The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand In The Country’ in 2014, ‘Tycoons Of Tomorrow’ in 2018.